ALL financial assistance will be needs-based. Families requesting such assistance must fill out a financial aid application through FACTS Grant and Aid.
You can apply by visiting FACTS here.
- If you use FACTS Tuition Management, you may log in using the same credentials
- Fill out and submit your online application
- Submit all required supporting documents by uploading online or faxing to 866.315.9264
- Customer Care Representatives are available to assist you at 866.441.4637.
Needs-based Financial Aid will be determined within the guidelines based on the following variables.
- The balance owed by the family after the application of all grants, scholarships, vouchers and financial aid available to the family from other sources.
- The actual income of the family as reported to and verified by FACTS.
- Anticipated decreases or increases in family income as reported to FACTS.
- Other outstanding financial obligations as reported to FACTS.
- The amount of need reported by FACTS after their analysis of the data submitted.
- The ability to pay reported by the family in their application.